-- 1 --
2. OPERATION CHART: MODULE QW-1395
TO SET TIME
1) Pull the crown out when the second hand is at
12 o'clock position and the second hand stops.
2) Turn the hands clockwise and put the watch four
or five minutes forward. Then back them out.
3) In accordance with a time signal, push the crown
L (Light button)
ABOUT THE BACKLIGHT
· Hold down
L to illuminate the face of the watch.
· The backlight of this watch employs an
electroluminescent (EL) light, which loses its il-
luminating power after very long term use.
· Frequent use of the backlight shortens the bat-
s For watch with the elapsed time bezel
Rotate the elapsed time bezel to align the
mark with the minute hand.
After certain amount of time elapsed, read the
graduation on the elapsed time bezel which the
minute hand points to.
The elapsed time is indicated.
Some water resistant models are equipped
with a screw lock crown. With such models,
you must unscrew the crown in the direc-
tion noted in the illustration to loosen it be-
fore you can pull it out. Do not pull too forci-
bly on such crowns. Also note that such
watches are not water resistant while their
crowns are loosened. Be sure to screw the
crowns back in as far as they will go after
making any setting.
Elapsed time bezel