For Customer Use:
Enter below the Serial No. which is
located on the body. Retain this
information for future reference.
Model No. TK-WD310
COLOR VIDEO CAMERA
1. Read all of these instructions.
2. Save these instructions for later use.
3. All warnings on the product and in the operating instructions should
be adhered to.
4. Unplug this appliance system from the wall outlet before cleaning.
Do not use liquid cleaners or aerosol cleaners. Use a damp cloth
5. Do not use attachments not recommended by the appliance manu-
facturer as they may cause hazards.
6. Do not use this appliance near water - for example, near a bathtub,
washbowl, kitchen sink, or laundry tub, in a wet basement, or near
a swimming pool, etc.
7. Do not place this appliance on an unstable cart, stand, or table. The
appliance may fall, causing serious injury to a child or adult, and
serious damage to the appliance.
Use only with a cart or stand recommended by the
manufacturer, or sold with the appliance. Wall or
shelf mounting should follow the manufacturer's in-
structions, and should use a mounting kit approved
by the manufacturer. An appliance and cart combi-
nation should be moved with care.
Quick stops, excessive force, and uneven surfaces
may cause the appliance and cart combination to
PORTABLE CART WARNING
(symbol provided by RETAC)
These are general IMPORTANT SAFEGUARDS and certain items
may not apply to all appliances.
8. Slots and openings in the cabinet and the back or bottom are pro-
vided for ventilation, and to insure reliable operation of the appli-
ance and to protect it from overheating, these openings must not be
blocked or covered. The openings should never be blocked by plac-
ing the appliance on a bed, sofa, rug, or other similar surface.
This appliance should never be placed near or over a radiator or
heat register. This appliance should not be placed in a built-in in-
stallation such as a bookcase unless proper ventilation is provided.
9. This appliance should be operated only from the type of power source
indicated on the marking label. If you are not sure of the type of
power supplied to your home, consult your dealer or local power
company. For appliance designed to operate from battery power,
refer to the operating instructions.
10. This appliance system is equipped with a 3-wire grounding type
plug (a plug having a third (grounding) pin). This plug will only fit
into a grounding-type power outlet. This is a safety feature. If you
are unable to insert the plug into the outlet, contact your electrician
to replace your obsolete outlet. Do not defeat the safety purpose of
the grounding plug.
11. For added protection for this product during a lightning storm, or
when it is left unattended and unused for long periods of time, un-
plug it form the wall outlet and disconnect the antenna or cable
system. This will prevent damage to the product due to lightning
and power-line surges.
12. Do not allow anything to rest on the power cord. Do not locate this
appliance where the cord will be abused by persons walking on it.
13. Follow all warnings and instructions marked on the appliance.
14. Do not overload wall outlets and extension cords as this can result
in fire or electric shock.
15. Never push objects of any kind into this appliance through cabinet
slots as they may touch dangerous voltage points or short out parts
that could result in a fire or electric shock. Never spill liquid of any
kind on the appliance.
16. Do not attempt to service this appliance yourself as opening or re-
moving covers may expose you to dangerous voltage or other haz-
ards. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel.
17. Unplug this appliance from the wall outlet and refer servicing to
qualified service personnel under the following conditions:
a. When the power cord or plug is damaged or frayed.
b. If liquid has been spilled into the appliance.
c. If the appliance has been exposed to rain or water.
d. If the appliance does not operate normally by following the oper-
ating instructions. Adjust only those controls that are covered by
the operating instructions as improper adjustment of other con-
trols may result in damage and will often require extensive work
by a qualified technician to restore the appliance to normal op-
e. If the appliance has been dropped or the cabinet has been dam-
f. When the appliance exhibits a distinct change in performance -
this indicates a need for service.
18. When replacement parts are required, be sure the service techni-
cian has used replacement parts specified by the manufacturer that
have the same characteristics as the original part. Unauthorized
substitutions may result in fire, electric shock, or other hazards.
19. Upon completion of any service or repairs to this appliance, ask the
service technician to perform routine safety checks to determine
that the appliance is in safe operating condition.