USER'S GUIDE 2723
Setting the Time
1. Pull the crown out to the second click when the second
hand is at 12 o'clock.
· This causes the second hand to stop.
2. Turn the hands clockwise and put the watch four or five
minutes forward. Then back them out.
3. In accordance with a time signal, push the crown in.
Setting the Day
1. Pull the crown out to the first click.
2. Set the day by turning the crown clockwise.
3. Push the crown in to the normal position.
· Avoid setting the day between 10:00 p.m. and 6:30 a.m.
(the day display may not change in the following day).
First click (setting day)
Second click (setting time)
About Neon Illuminator
The Neon Illuminator uses LED (light-emitting diode) blacklight in combination with
fluorescent paint, which reflects blacklight to produce figures that are easy to read in
the dark. Press L to illuminate the display for about three seconds.
· The light stays on as long as L is depressed.
· The illumination provided by the light may be hard to see when viewed under direct
· Frequent use of the light shortens battery life.
For watch with the elapsed time bezel
Rotate the elapsed time bezel to align the
mark with the minute hand.
After certain amount of time elapsed, read
the graduation on the elapsed time bezel
which the minute hand points to. The
elapsed time is indicated.
· Some water resistant models are equipped with a
screw lock crown.
· With such models, you must unscrew the crown in
the direction noted in the illustration to loosen it
before you can pull it out. Do not pull too forcibly on
· Also note that such watches are not water resistant
while their crowns are loosened. Be sure to screw
the crowns back in as far as they will go after
making any setting.