To maintain good performance
Do not use the unit in places which are
extremely hot, cold, dusty or humid.
In particular, do not keep the unit:
· in a high humidity area such as a bathroom
· near a heater
· in an area exposed to direct sunlight (inside a
parked car, where there could be a
considerable rise in temperature)
Notes on listening with the headphones
· Listen at moderate volumes to avoid hearing
· Do not wear the headphones while driving or
cycling. It may create a traffic hazard.
temporarily discontinue use in potentially
hazardous situations, such as walking,
· Wear them properly: L is left, R is right.
TO INSERT DRY CELL BATTERY
Insert an R03 (size AAA) battery with the 0
and 9 marks properly aligned.
· You can fix the unit with the clip a.
Replace the battery when the sound becomes
Battery life (EIAJ 0.2 mW)
Approx. 48 hours
Approx. 24 hours
Approx. 42 hours
Approx. 20 hours
Notes on dry cell battery
· Make sure that the 0 and 9 marks are
· Never recharge the battery, apply heat to it or
take it apart.
· When not using the battery, remove it to
prevent needless wear.
· If liquid leaks from the battery, wipe
thoroughly to remove.
RADIO RECEPTION B
1 Connect the supplied headphones to the
2 Set the POWER/S-BASS switch to ON.
3 Select AM or FM ST (stereo).
4 Turn the TUNING control to tune in to a
5 Adjust the volume.
Set the POWER/S-BASS switch to OFF to turn
off the power.
To obtain powerful heavy bass a
Set the POWER/S-BASS* switch to S-BASS to
emphasize the low frequencies.
For better reception C
FM: The headphones cord functions as the FM
antenna. Keep it extended.
AM: Turn the unit to find the position which
gives the best reception.
To clean the cabinet
Use a soft cloth lightly moistened with a mild
Do not use the strong solvents such as alcohol,
benzine or cleaner.
FM: 87.5 108 MHz
AM: 530 1,605 kHz
7 mW + 7 mW
(EIAJ 32 ohms)
DC 1.5 V using an R03
(size AAA) battery
(Stereo mini jack)
Maximum outside dimensions
80.0 (W) × 40.8 (H) ×
15.6 (D) mm
parts and controls)
Approx. 42 g
Stereo headphones (1)
The specifications and external appearance of
this unit are subject to change without notice.