Module No. 2351/2352
3-Hand Analog Watch with Date Display (Module 2352)
To Set the Time
1. Pull the crown out to the second click when the second's
hand is at 12 o'clock position and the second's hand
2. Set the hands by turning the crown.
3. In accordance with a time signal, push the crown in.
To Set Date
1. Pull the crown out to the first click.
2. Set the date by turning the crown.
3. Push the crown in to the normal position.
SETTING THE TIME
The configuration of your watch may differ somewhat from that shown in the illustration.
3-Hand Analog Watch (Module 2351)
Pull the crown out. Set the hands by turning the crown in
either direction. Push the crown in on a time signal.
For Watch with Elapsed Time Bezel
Rotate the elapsed time bezel to align the
mark with the
After certain amount of time elapsed, read the graduation
on the elapsed time bezel which the minute hand points to.
The elapsed time is indicated.
For Watch with Screw Type Crown
· Some water resistant models are equipped with a screw
· With such models, you must unscrew the crown in the
direction noted in the illustration to loosen it before you
can pull it out. Do not pull too forcibly on such crowns.
· Also note that such watches are not water resistant while
their crowns are loosened. Be sure to screw the crowns
back in as far as they will go after making any setting.