The physical configuration the watches covered by this User's Guide differs accord-
ing to model as shown below. Functions and operation procedures are identical, re-
gardless of physical configuration.
To Set Time
1) Pull the crown out when the second hand is at 12 o'clock position and the second
2) Turn the hands clockwise and put the watch four or five minutes forward. Then
back them out.
3) In accordance with a time signal, push the crown in.
About the backlight
· Pressing L
L illuminates the display for about two seconds.
· The backlight of this watch employs an electroluminescent (EL) light, which loses
its illuminating power after very long term use.
· Frequent use of the backlight shortens the battery life.
For watch with the elapsed time bezel
Rotate the elapsed time bezel to align the
with the minute hand.
After certain amount of time elapsed, read the grad-
uation on the elapsed time bezel which the minute
hand points to.
The elapsed time is indicated.
· Some water resistant models are equipped
with a screw lock crown.
· With such models, you must unscrew the
crown in the direction noted in the illustra-
tion to loosen it before you can pull it out.
Do not pull too forcibly on such crowns.
· Also note that such watches are not water
resistant while their crowns are loosened.
Be sure to screw the crowns back in as far
as they will go after making any setting.
Elapsed time bezel
(Light button) L
L (Light button)