Operation Guide 4752
· After the day of the week changes, rotate the crown towards you to return to
approximately 11:00 p.m.
· Turn the crown away from you again so the time setting changes from 11:00 p.m.
to 4:00 a.m. to advance to the next day of the week.
· Repeat the above steps as many times as necessary to set the day of the week
3. After setting the day of the week, set the hands by rotating the crown.
Move the minute hand four or five minutes past the time you want to set, and then
back it up to the proper setting.
· Carefully set the time, making sure to distinguish between AM and PM.
4. Push the crown back in to the normal position to restart timekeeping.
To set the day
1. Pull the crown out to the first click.
2. Set the day by rotating the crown towards you (in the
direction indicated by the arrow in the illustration).
3. Push the crown back in to the normal position.
· Avoid changing the day setting while the current time is
between 9:00 p.m. and 1:00 a.m.
To set the day of the
week and the time
1. Pull the crown out to the second
click when the second hand is
at 12 o'clock position. This will
cause the second hand to stop.
2. Rotate the crown to change the
day of the week setting. The
day of the week changes when
the time setting advances from
11:00 p.m. to 4:00 a.m. You can
perform the following steps to
set the day of the week you
want more quickly.
· Turn the crown away from you
so the time setting changes
from 11:00 p.m. to 4:00 a.m.,
which advances the day of the
I For a watch with an elapsed time bezel
Rotate the elapsed time bezel to align the
mark with the
After certain amount of time elapsed, read the graduation on
the elapsed time bezel which the minute hand points to.
The elapsed time is indicated.
· Some water resistant models are equipped with a screw lock
· With such models, you must unscrew the crown in the
direction noted in the illustration to loosen it before you can
pull it out. Do not pull too forcibly on such crowns.
· Also note that such watches are not water resistant while
their crowns are loosened. Be sure to screw the crowns
back in as far as they will go after making any setting.
Day of the week hand
(Setting day of
the week and time)
Elapsed time bezel